Hi guys! Been busy with a new blog, hopefully it will be ready soon enough. Anyway, lots of things have gone by and it really tires me out but at the same time all these things will definitely be part of the good times I had in secondary school. So let's start with the first thing, 'O's, it is done and over, all I hope is that I will achieve my aim and until the results are released, everything is an unknown. Everything was ok and maybe on the good side except Physics Paper 2 and A Maths which I made quite a number of careless mistakes.

Second Thing, Class Chalet which was right after the last paper, Bio Paper 1, it was tiring but fun, this time the chalet was big and a bit eerie, but we survived it, it was just a pity that we didn't watch Shutter and A comedy during the chalet. We had so many activities occuring at the same time during the chalet, Mahjong, Dota, PS2/ Xbox and For a period of time, cooking in the kitchen. It was memorable and hopefully the same for all who attended it. I want to say a Big Thank you to everyone who have contributed to it, especially Lionel, Jason and Bryan who have contributed to the chalet and class T-shirt.

Third Thing, Class Outing At 'Fisherman Wharf' At Clarke Quay which was valued for money for Mithiran, Rafay, Me and Others who have ordered Chicken Fingers, it was a really huge portion. After the Outing, most of the group went to watch 'Quatum Of Solace', which was in my opinion, quite a confusing and one of the worst Bond Films of all times although there was the 'Bond' thing in it.

Last But not least, Affirmation, for these two years, I like to thank all my classmates even though most of the time, it was bad but there were good times. Thanks especially Lionel, who has been there for me during depressed moments, good times and all those who I have missed out and has done the same for me. =)

For now, 2 Months, seems like a very long time, but I guess there will be lots of things to do and lots to achieve and learn. For one, there will be drums, Hopefully with Bryan after I come back from hols. There is also Break dancing, this takes a lot of practice and must be physically super fit which I am not, I cant even do a 'Baby Freeze' which is the easiest ending for Break dancing and Beatbox, which takes a lot of practice too. The latter two will be self-learned and hopefully, by the end of the 2 Months, I would be able to learn these three things and at the same time, earn money by playing WOW for my cousin! Till then, Good Luck Guys, Stay Healthy and Happy Always!

God Bless,
Joshua Yeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog