Hi! Holidays are flying so fast by.... 4 More Days To US Trip. I will just write about what's been happening.

For starters, ReD CaMp 5! This Camp Which I was Reluctant To Go Initially Turned Out To Be GREAT! Records were set, Friendships Made Plus All The Memories we have together. It seems all too wonderful but it really is the truth. This camp also set me thinking between JC and Poly, which path to take? For now, it will be JC: 60% and Poly: 40%. Afterall, JC is a shorter and guranteed path to university (In my opinion) I guess I would most probably be taking some engineering course if I enter poly. Now back to ReD CaMp, It was 3 days and well, It had been a great and memorable 3 days. We visited different schoools and tried hands - on activities in them. Also, we had this crazy cheer thing going on, it was tiring and at times boring but looking back, it made up most of the memorable moments when we cheered wildly and loudly together as one. Oh ya, there were 4 tribes: Apache, Spartans, Ninjas & Centurions. I was in the Ninja tribe and you guessed it right, St Gabs made up most of the tribe, so you can guess how famous we are in Ninja, with crazy people doing crazy things almost everytime. They are having a outing at sentosa this saturday but O well, can't join them =( Because by that time, I would be in US.

Next, LAN session on monday(24/11/08), It was fun with all the Anti - tut activity going on but I lost all three matches, haiz..... Met many of my primary school friends at PS too. (Fated?)

I guess thats all for now, I will try to blog if I can in US, if not I will be blogging when I come back. So stay tune =) Hope you guys are enjoying this holiday too!

God Bless,
Joshua Yeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog