Things come & go, time flies when you least notice it, looking back, this year's holiday was the most memorable one out of all I guess, new experiences, new dedication, new things that you learn about your friends. O well, this is just how I feel about this holiday. Well, this year countdown was special as it was spent in church and the first few moments of 2009 was spent in McDonald's, you must be going 'How Boring Is That!', hahas... Moving on, the day whereby the Os results are released, there has been lot of speculation going on but most of them say it is either 9th or 12th jan, so does anyone know, if you do please kindly let me know =) I guess thats all for now at least, if I have anything else will let you guys know. Have fun & Stay happy always!

God Bless,
Joshua Yeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog