Hi Everyone! Been a long time since I blogged, lots of things have came and went. I wonder where should I start.... Let's just start with the US trip, there is just three words to describe it, 'Memorable', 'Refreshing' & 'Eye - Opener'. I have seen lots of things there which have really strengthened my faith in God, for one it will be the Grand Canyon trip, it was seriously an awesome sight and when you see it, you would believe that God exists for such a wonderful thing to be created.

Moving on would be the Yosemite Park, it was freezing cold there but it was worth it for the waterfall I saw which had ice on top and the little things I saw on the way like the deers and acorns. Next, San Francisco where I saw the Golden Gate Bridge which is international orange in colour NOT RED, the Bay Bridge which is shorter, Alcantraz which WAS a prison that used to store criminals who has done not ordinary crimes but crimes which may cause an outbreak or the death of many people. There was also this steep slope in San Francisco which had a meandering road for cars and the rest of the space was filled with flowers.

Moving on it would be DisneyLand & Universal Studio, I think for me the quailty of rides was better in Universal Studios, they had this rollacoaster which goes at a lightning speed in front then suddenly braked and go backwards with the same speed and until it reaches the start, it was mind blowing and believe me you will feel numbness after the ride and your heart would have beat constantly for another 30 mins or so at a faster rate. They had also this Jurassic Park Ride which was WET as in you will get wet after the ride, the most fun part would be the ending when you face T-Rex and suddenly a hole open and you drop 80 foot down into an area filled with water and you will get wet. There was also the new Simpsons Ride which was like a simulator and the special thing is that there are many rooms of it and when people get on the vehicle, the vehicle is lifted up into this big screen room and everyone rides at the same time. Disney was interesting with the parade on the street and lots of fireworks.

Next Church camp which was a miracle alone cause I needed to fly back on time from US to be able to pack and prep for the camp which would probably take me a day and the camp was just the next day after the day which I was supposed to be back in Singapore, I prayed about it and God allowed me to go. So I went for the camp and found out a lot of all the church members and really experienced the grace and presence of God. It was spiritually refreshing and it left me wanting to praise God every single day ever more after the camp. O and ya it was the camp that made me decide to join a cell group, still this is pending and I leave it all to God!=)

Next would be the Bangkok trip, I was hoping that it would be cancelled due to the protest and everything but o well, we went and I was wrong because I had so much fun there and good food. First was the Chockchai Farm which had the most unimaginable things, AIR CONDITIONED TENTS and there were like 80 of them. We had a picnic on tables placed on the plains and made our own ice cream! YUM! =). Good Food came almost every night, there was complicated noodle (Kway Tiao, Green Chilli & Veg) at grey hound which was interesting, Coconut sherbert which was superb and many other nice stuff.

I guess thats exhausting for a post le, I hope you had fun reading and you can ask me anything you want abt the experiences I had. Have fun guys for this last 3 weeks or so of holidays! =)

God Bless,
Joshua Yeo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog