Hi again.... Haiz, it is quite late and I guess I am quite distracted these few days even before the actual 'O's which is in 3 days, going to be 2 days. Well, so I guessed I may as well blog somethings which has been in a way, been thinking of these few days on the boring, yet at the same time 'able to think about things' sessions on the bus as I go to school and go back home. First off, I think many of you ,if anyone is even reading this now or maybe after 'O's, would agree with me that in Singapore, there are in fact many thousands of people day in day out spending money on lottery like 4D, Toto and others, thinking that they would have s surprise windfall and that they can quit their job and enjoy the rest of their life in comfort, this I agree but look at the chances of winning it is like one of millions chance of winning even if it is just a consolation prize (It is the lowest category of them all). You might be wondering why am I 'preaching' all this crap to you if there is anyone in the first place. Well, the important thing here is that when the radio DJs or anyone esle reports the 4D or Toto numbers, there will be a moment of silence and I am guessing if everyone in Singapore happens to be listening to the same radio station, there would be even maybe a second or two of 'Singapore' silence. I was thinking since people would remain silent for such a ridiculuous thing for even one second, why not change this into our National Anthem because I always see people fidgetting or moving around when the National Anthem is played even the adults. So I hope this will let you think for a second even if you are taking the 'O's after all, it still lets your brain juices work! =)

Second thing is I always enjoyed reality tv game shows and american sitcoms or dramas or whatever you call it to be because it really shows how people think, feel and even somethings which are quite difficult to imagine happening but it happens, an example would be Survivor though I just watched the latest one (Survivor: Gabon) and the previous one which was the Fans VS favourites season, where you can see how people start to go crazy about bonds made here and there, promises and even survival on a foreign land. For the Dramas or sitcoms, for example Ghost Whisperer or my favourite Supernatural, all of them show something which is missing in our world today and that is kinship, love, care and even the simplest things on earth that we tend to miss out because we either too busy or lazy to notice. I guess this will make you think about things a second time =X Hopefully it doesn't waste your precious time thinking about all I said but well all these are facts to me at least.

Ok Wish me luck for the 'O's which is on monday! I hope I attain my target!! Jiayou to all taking the 'O's....

God Bless,
Joshua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog